Web based result publication system is the official result publication system by the education boards Bangladesh. The official website address of web based result publication system for education boards is https://eboardresults.com. Through this result publication system, students of JSC/JDC/SSC/DAKHIL/HSC/ALIM and equivalent examination get their result online easily.
Web based Result Publication system
There is no doubt that web based result publication system is one of the greatest initiatives by the education boards Bangladesh. Actually, our government has put much focus to make our education system more and more digital. Along with the web based system in different education boards, the authority has been trying to take advantage of the internet in the education sector to make things smoother. This web based result publication system helps the to publish SSC Board results for secondary and higher secondary levels.
Web Based SSC Result 2020
Through the web based result publication system for education boards, students will be able to check their SSC result 2020. Checking the results using this method is one of the easiest methods you will have in your secondary or higher secondary education life. If you have an internet connection and know the website address, you can easily get your results within the shortest period of time. To check your SSC result 2020 through this result publication system, you have to follow the instructions below:
- At first, you have to visit this link- https://eboardresults.com
- Then on the home page, you will see some options written one after one. From there, you have to click on the “SSC / HSC / JSC / Equivalent Result” option.
- After clicking on that option, you will get a new window.
- Now in the new window, you will get some options such as Examination, year, board, result type.
- Then, from the drop-down menu of all these options, you have to choose examination-SSC, year-2020, Board- your board, result type- Individual.
- After completing those steps, you will get three new options those are- Roll number, Registration number, and security key.
- After writing your roll number and registration number, you have to fill the specific field for the security key. If you do not understand the letter of the security key, you can click on the reload option that is just beside the letter of the key. Then the new security code will come.
- Finally, after completing all the steps, you have to click on the “Get Result” option. Then within a few moments, you will get your result in front of you on the screen.
Web based Result by SMS
Apart from the web based result online system, you will also get your SSC result through SMS. By sending SMS using any operator mobile SIM, you will get your result instantly on your mobile phone. To get your result by SMS, you have to send SMS by following the format below:
- At first, you need to go to the message option on your mobile phone.
- After that, you have to write your exam name in short code <Space> First 3 letters of your Board Name <Space> Roll < Space> Exam Year and send the SMS to 16222.
Web based Result Marksheet
You will also get your mark sheet using the web based result publication system. This process is also very easy for you and you can do it without any trouble. At first, you just need to complete the steps we have mentioned in the section of Web Based SSC Result 2020. Then you will get the option to get your mark sheet. Now, you have to click on the option and wait for a little. Within a few moments, you will get your SSC Result full marksheet.
We hope that you are now clear about the web based result publication system. We have explained all the details of how you will get your result using this result publication system and through the SMS system. Hopefully, this article will be very much helpful for you all.